The following MPGA member benefits have discounts or special pricing as part of membership benefits:
- Accounting services – 10% discount on accounting services through Valley Oak
- Credit card services – reduced rates for credit card services and non-dues revenue back to the MPGA through Quantus Solutions
- Debt collection – non-dues revenue back to the MPGA through TekCollect
- Financial advising – discounted administration fees for financial planning through Gasaway Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Health insurance – non-dues revenue back to the MPGA through VantagePointe
- Personal and commercial insurance – non-dues revenue back to the MPGA through Beckwith Financial Group
- Propane liability insurance – non-dues revenue back to the MPGA through General Agency
- Residential mortgage discount – $1,250 discount on closing costs for personal mortgage refinances through Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Safety compliance – non-dues revenue back to the MPGA through P3 Compliance
You can gain further savings through PERC Builder Rebates and a MPGA Rebate (up to $300) to join a local Home Builders Association.
Propane marketers are encouraged to join their local Home Builders Association and work with local builders and remodelers to show them the advantages of using Propane, Clean American Energy, in the homes they build or remodel. MPGA will rebate up to $300 in HBA annual dues to marketers who join their local HBA. Contact the MPGA office for the easy way to claim your rebate.
Contact us to learn more.